Monday, December 13, 2010

I know i know, its been forever.

Omgosh i know it really has been such a long time since I've written here! But not much is really happening...I mean other than what happens every week. Its all the same old busy schedule!

Well this week we had a week long program, Treasurers Conference (Basically, treasurers are like the people who take care of the money in our Local Baha'i Communities, which is used for all things like Children's Classes supplies, Functions run by the community and so on). It was a pretty intense week after getting used to the weekend programs. There was about 40ish people, and Sahar who is on our small team was sick, so there was only 3 of us doing the cleaning and such. It was a long week though, cause not only working 7-4 but every night we had to either close the Kelsey Center (The Main building where there program is held) or work in the Cafe. So it was lots of work. But it was still fun! We had a pretty eventful Saturday night. So that was amusing, they had an Acapella group come sing, and a Jazz band play too! plus little silly things happening every now and then.

Something i have come to realize is that i LOVE working. Even if its cleaning peoples toilets and showers, or making beds and doing Laundry! I always look so forward to the weekend but all we ever do on our weekends is sleep in and watch movies and do nothing (though recently we found Monopoly so thats what we have been doing alot which is hella fun), but work is just so much more fun, even if it gets stressful or its freezing outside. It just wouldn't be what it is without the people i work with! I really am so grateful to work with Reb-Ka, Alex, Sahar, and Sisay! They make every day at work so fun.

So my birthday is coming up which is so weird cause its not hot!!!! And I'm not with my family! But no thats not true! I'm with my second family! No plans but I'm looking forward to it, its on a work day with no guests so it should be entertaining! :)
Oh and on Sunday (if it doesn't snow) we are going to Northampton, Mass! Alex's home. Which should be lots of fun! He's gonna show us round. It should be really nice getting away and being with the group! We are going to be doing a service project too, not sure what we are doing but all in all I'm looking forward to it!

So yeah thats about it for now.
Sorry i haven't written in such a long time!
I will try to write more!

Love Y'all!
xoxoxo

(Our new Lounge!! isn't it cute!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment