Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hey Y'all,

So its the end of the week, and we are all chillin in the basement of Sarah Farmer Inn (the main building here, our little hang out) watching Youtube videos, and i thought, HEY i can write in my blog!! So here i am! Ummmm, so its the 11th and a whole bunch of people here are leaving, 3 people have left already and more are leaving tomorrow. Its very sad... I even teared up. So its sad, but we are having a dance party in half an hour for the rest of the people leaving. What else, Not much, the same old...Oh im working in the Cafe next week, running it, and i got the cafe key and everything! But next week is apparently really busy so i get 2 helpers each day! So thats cool! We got a new girl today, from California and we get a new guy from Sweden soon...Hmm...
I dunno, there is not much to tell you each time haha...We are going to see Dinner with Schmucks tomorrow which should be fun. And hopefully do Slip and Slide...maybe.

Ok guys so im going now, we are gonna go hang outside, and swing and stuff!
So thats all for now. If you check out my photos on my Fb you will see more what im up to then here haha. Oh and i was in my friends Vlogg, look it up on my FB too! :)

BYE!
xoxo
KIMI!

No comments:

Post a Comment