Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hola!

Hey!

I know, i know its been ages! But its so busy! And i never get much time to write a long essay about my life here!
But something exciting happened today and i wanted to share it! So i knew there was this Australian guy here, and i met him and we talked for a little bit. But then today i met his wife (there child, Zoe is in my class) and she knew i was australian almost straight away from my accent (As IF i have one!!) And she was like where are you from, sydney, ohh what community, warringah, Oooh, do you know Ann and Phillip Hinton, OMG Yes!! Not only that butttttt He is their son! And Zoe is their Grandchild! I got so excited!! :D

So yeah, thats my little exciting story!!
Hope life is good for you all!!
Missing everyone back home! :D
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment