Friday, June 25, 2010

I met another Aussie yesterday!!! :)
She is from Jeelong, Melbourne and has been living here for 18 months. And she is a Bahai, i met her at our feast last night. it was nice seeing someone from my home land! Though i couldn't quite tell by her accent. IT Wasn't a proper Aussie accent! it was sorta mixed. But she said she could tell i was, from the time she saw me.
So yeah we had feast, my second one here, and the LSA got pizza so they could meet all the volunteers properly which was nice, and it was PRoper american pizza, the kind you have to fold to eat! It was huge!

Hmm so what else, Its Geralds birthday on the 6th so we might be going out for dinner, as in the whole group of us! which would be nice! And im loving the Doc, ive been down there so much lately. I found a little hidden spot which is nice, quite and like nobody around.

umm...So there is alot of volunteers here now. But we are still short. I think there is about 15? but 5 of us are CYP (childrens classes) then like 7 are Food service and the rest facilities! Ill try and get a photo of all of us and put on up!
Oh and My first class is tomorrow, CYP class which im excited for! and kinda really nervous for!

Well thats about all for now!
catchyalata!

No comments:

Post a Comment